Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, I am hoping that the BLM posts more pictures of horses because right now there isn't much (or really any) of a selection of nice Spanish horses. Here is my absolute most favorite horse of the adoption so far:




I was hoping that they would post a lot more like her, but I haven't seen any. She has that nice old style Spanish Sulphur look to her. I hope to see more horses being posted that have the looks of this gorgeous girl! I also hope that the owner of the filly will contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    The pics don't show up for me...do you have an ID number on the horse you liked on the adoption site? I'm really interested to see!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was adopted so she is no longer up on the site. Her ID number is 3602. Her owner lives in North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete