Saturday, January 28, 2012

Catarina Yesterday

Here is a video of Catarina yesterday (27JAN12):



She is so smart and picks things up so easily. :) She is already looking to me for comfort and guidance when she is nervous about something. She is being caught much easier now and is even starting to walk up to me even though I have the halter and lead rope. She has also become a total fiend for oats! lol

Today I worked with her on following my guidance in the round pen for which direction I wanted her to go (she is still choosing the speed) and reviewed some basics such as being groomed and picking up all four feet and picking them out. Love this filly! I plan on keeping her (unless the right home comes along) and sending her to a CA vaquero trainer first and then to a friend to teach her how to ride in the city and then to Jesus Piris for classical dressage and airs above ground movements. This of course will be a reality once I have my bachelors degree in nursing :) I can't wait for school to be done with and I can start making a lot of money to fund my horse project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment